Forever Communications in Bowling Green, KY is seeking an experienced accountant to join our corporate accounting department. You will work with staff members from this and our other physical locations to collect the necessary data to perform your assigned duties.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Accounts Payable
• Credit Card Charges/Reconciliations
• Deposit Postings
• Payroll Data Collection and Entry
• Commission Statements
• Month End Market Closings
• Balance Sheet Reconciliations
• Weekly Reporting
• Other Duties as Assigned
• A degree is not required, but a minimum of 3 years of experience is
• Must be familiar with and understand the general ledger and have some understanding of financial statements
• Experience with computerized accounting systems required, QuickBooks Enterprise Edition preferred
• Intermediate Microsoft Office experience required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
We are committed to Equal Opportunity Employment and do not discriminate on any basis. Those over the age of 50 are highly encouraged to apply.
Please forward your resume with references to email@example.com.
From time to time, Forever Communications, Inc., that operates WBGN-FM in Bowling Green, Kentucky, has full time openings. Area organizations are invited to contact us to be put on a mailing list for future openings. This includes civic organizations, women’s groups, churches and minority organizations.
To be put on our mailing list, call us at (270)843-3333 during regular business hours Monday through Friday. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Forever Communications Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes hiring decisions without regard to race, color, national origin, religion or gender.