- Nunn leads South Warren to rout of ACS May 26, 2015Allen County-Scottsville coach Ernie Stafford said prior to Monday's Region 4 softball tournament game against South Warren that the key to success for his team would be finding an answer to Spartans
- Hot Rods fall 6-2 at South Bend May 25, 2015The Bowling Green Hot Rods committed four errors in the bottom of the fifth inning Sunday that led to four runs in the Hot Rods’ 6-2 loss to the host South Bend (Ind.) Cubs
- Weather could lead to pitching woes May 25, 2015With the Region 4 baseball tournament expected to begin today at Nick Denes Field, coaches will have one eye on the mound and one to the skies, hoping rain doesn't wreak havoc on this week's schedule.
- BG's Cleary comes close in boys' 300-meter hurdles May 24, 2015LEXINGTON — Blake Cleary was a combination of “stoked” and “very disappointed” after running the boys’ 300-meter hurdles Saturday night at the KHSAA Class 3A Track and Field Championships.
- Hot Rods even series on road May 24, 2015Casey Gillaspie, Bralin Jackson and Mac James finished with three hits each as the Bowling Green Hot Rods evened the series at South Bend (Ind.) with a 6-3 win Saturday.
- Juan Pablo Montoya earns $2.4 million with second Indy 500 victoryJuan Pablo Montoya earned $2,449,055 for winning Sunday's Indianapolis 500, it was announced at Monday night's annual victory dinner at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Did Katie get stood up in latest episode of Garbage Time?Check out the entire eleventh episode of Garbage Time with Katie Nolan. Katie catches up with Nick Swardson, talks about #DadBods and chats with Will Leitch about baseball and hot dogs. Be sure to catch new episodes on Sundays at 9:30 p.m. ET on FOX Sports 1.
- Welcome back, Captain -- Jeter makes first return to Yankee StadiumDerek Jeter made his first public appearance at Yankee Stadium since retiring to help celebrate the retirement of Bernie Williams' No. 51. Jeter was introduced after former teammates Andy Pettitte, Jorge Posada and Mariano Rivera on Sunday night, earning a standing ovation from fans prior to the game against Texas.
- RaceDay tribute: NASCAR honors military personnel at Coke 600NASCAR: As a tribute to U.S. military personnel, every car in Sunday's Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway will carry the name of a soldier on its windshield.
- David Letterman kicks off retirement tour with stop at Indy 500David Letterman has a new No. 1 on his personal Top Ten list of reasons he loves the Indianapolis 500.
Kentucky News You Can Use