- East edges South to claim region title May 29, 2015Erin Houchins thought coach Philip McKinney was crazy when he waved her home around third base in the fourth inning Thursday night.
- Hot Rods drop series to Lansing May 29, 2015Lansing (Mich.) pitcher Shane Dawson threw eight strong innings and shortstop Richard Urena had two hits and two RBIs as the Bowling Green Hot Rods dropped the rubber match of the three-game series 4-
- Bruner another recruiting highlight for WKU as coaching search continues May 28, 2015The Western Kentucky baseball team is moving through a period of uncertainty right now, but one positive trend continues.
- Gardner leads East to title game May 28, 2015Warren East pitcher Katie Gardner has been dominant during this week's Region 4 Tournament at the WKU Softball Complex.
- All-region team announced May 28, 2015Members of the All-Region Season Team were announced Wednesday.
- He's upset: Adrian Peterson goes off about NFL contracts on TwitterThe Minnesota Vikings running back sent out a series of tweets on Thursday and it appears he's not happy with the NFL.
- Chris Weidman reveals dirty secret: He nearly soiled himself at UFC 187Chris Weidman has a crappy problem that almost cost him at UFC 187.
- Shaquille O'Neal: 'Probably still be a Laker to this day' had Karl Malone not been injuredShaquille O'Neal: 'Probably still a Laker to this day' without Karl Malone injury
- Watch: Indians fan makes bare-handed, home run grab without dropping his hot dogNot only did this Tribe fan catch a home run ball, but he made the grab barehanded -- while holding a hot dog in the other hand.
- Chipper Jones bickers with man over autograph snub from childhood'You were my favorite player until you ruined it by not signing a ball when I was 8.'
Kentucky News You Can Use