- Greenwood sweeps East in DH January 31, 2015The Greenwood boys’ basketball team picked up its fifth win in six games Friday with a thrilling 60-59 overtime win at District 14 rival Warren East.
- WKU swim team visits Marshall January 31, 2015The Western Kentucky women’s swimming and diving team’s regular season is winding down as it visits Marshall at noon CST today for a dual meet.
- Lady Toppers look to continue home dominance January 31, 2015The Western Kentucky women’s basketball team will look to continue its home dominance at 2 p.m. today when it welcomes Southern Mississippi to E.A. Diddle Arena.
- Purples soccer team honored January 31, 2015The Bowling Green boys’ soccer team was presented with the Army National Guard national ranking trophy Friday during halftime of the boys’ varsity basketball game. The honor is part of the fourth annu
- Toppers move on from loss with trip to Southern Miss January 31, 2015HATTIESBURG, Miss. — Western Kentucky senior guard T.J. Price was still sitting in the bleachers at Louisiana Tech on Thursday night, but his mind was already elsewhere.
- 5 burning questions to be answered in Super Bowl XLIXNearly every player, coach and executive was featured. Nearly every facet of the game was analyzed and every ancillary angle covered. That doesn't mean all the questions were answered, however. Aside from the outcome, here are five more burning questions awaiting response.
- 'Key & Peele' strike again as Sherman & Lynch, as Marshawn finally opens up'Key & Peele' have struck again, and thank goodness they won't get fined.
- Francesco Molinari makes it rain beer with ace on Phoenix Open 16thFrancesco Molinari makes it rain beer with ace on Phoenix Open 16th hole.
- Magical night: NASCAR Hall always offers one of year's bestFOXSports.com columnist Tom Jensen offers the opinion that the NASCAR Hall of Fame induction ceremony is the best night NASCAR has to offer away from the track each and every year. And this year did not disappoint.
- Woods' former coach Haney: No quick fix for Tiger's chip yipsCount golf instructor Hank Haney among the legions who think Tiger Woods is suffering from the chip yips, and he says there's no quick fix.
Kentucky News You Can Use