- Purples rout Dragons for fourth straight district win April 21, 2015Bowling Green started its District 14 schedule in the hole, losing three straight games to South Warren last month.
- Hot Rods get first series win of season April 20, 2015The Bowling Green Hot Rods earned their first series win of the season Monday after splitting a pair of games with the Lake County Captains at Bowling Green Ballpark.
- Miller's clutch hitting garners C-USA honors April 20, 2015Western Kentucky junior outfielder Anderson Miller was named the Conference USA Hitter of the Week on Monday.
- Bordeianu leads Lady Tops in C-USA tourney April 20, 2015Western Kentucky junior golfer Michaela Bordeianu is tied for second place through one round of play at the Conference USA Women's Golf Championships at the Verandah Club in Fort Myers, Fla.
- WKU volleyball adds Martin to 2015 roster April 20, 2015The Western Kentucky volleyball team announced Monday the signing of Lexington native Mary Martin for the 2015 recruiting class.
- Green Bay Packers draft preview: Stay the course & pick the best playerThe Green Bay Packers hold the No. 30 overall pick in the NFL Draft. In our 32-team preview series, we took a look at their roster post-free agency and delivers a plan of attack for the last day in April.
- Lindsey Vonn: Tiger Woods is an amazing dad, has great kidsLindsey Vonn says she feels lucky to be part of the lives of Tiger Woods' two children, and says that both the golfer and his kids are 'amazing.'
- RG3 on Patriots: 'They operate like a high school football team'Class is in session, and Robert Griffin III is taking notes.
- Fan who was hit in head by foul ball released from hospitalThe Pittsburgh Pirates game against the Chicago Cubs was delayed 23 minutes Monday night after a female fan behind home plate was hit in the back of the head by a ball off the bat of Starlin Castro.
- 'VROOOOM': Watch Jeff Gordon's kids give Bristol starting commandIf you haven't seen it, Ella and Leo Gordon - a.k.a. Jeff Gordon's kids - gave a pretty great starting command before Sunday's Food City 500 in Support of Steve Byrnes and Stand Up To Cancer.
Kentucky News You Can Use