- WKU tennis earns first win over Belmont February 1, 2015The Western Kentucky women’s tennis team earned its first victory of the season Friday by beating Belmont 5-2 in Nashville.
- Reece retires from teaching position February 1, 2015The attorney for former Greenwood softball coach Penny Reece said in a statement that Reece retired from Warren County Public Schools on Friday.
- Greenwood's Locke to play at Spalding February 1, 2015Greenwood’s Lauren Locke signed Friday to play college soccer at Spalding University.
- Lady Tops win at Marshall February 1, 2015Seven pool records highlighted the final meet of the season for the Western Kentucky women’s swimming and diving team Saturday, as the Lady Toppers tabbed a 180-108 win at Marshall.
- NOTEBOOK: Price puts on 'a good show' for nearby friends, family February 1, 2015HATTIESBURG, Miss. — T.J. Price blew a kiss to his adoring fans as he left the court Saturday at Southern Miss, then weaved in and out of the bleachers when he reappeared, offering hugs to everyone in
- 5 burning questions to be answered in Super Bowl XLIXNearly every player, coach and executive was featured. Nearly every facet of the game was analyzed and every ancillary angle covered. That doesn't mean all the questions were answered, however. Aside from the outcome, here are five more burning questions awaiting response.
- 'Key & Peele' strike again as Sherman & Lynch, as Marshawn finally opens up'Key & Peele' have struck again, and thank goodness they won't get fined.
- Francesco Molinari makes it rain beer with ace on Phoenix Open 16thFrancesco Molinari makes it rain beer with ace on Phoenix Open 16th hole.
- Magical night: NASCAR Hall always offers one of year's bestFOXSports.com columnist Tom Jensen offers the opinion that the NASCAR Hall of Fame induction ceremony is the best night NASCAR has to offer away from the track each and every year. And this year did not disappoint.
- Woods' former coach Haney: No quick fix for Tiger's chip yipsCount golf instructor Hank Haney among the legions who think Tiger Woods is suffering from the chip yips, and he says there's no quick fix.
Kentucky News You Can Use