- Logan County gets first region win since 2010 March 3, 2015The Logan County girls' basketball team claimed its first Region 4 tournament win since 2010 on Monday with a 62-44 victory over Cumberland County in the opening round of the Region 4 Tournament on Mo
- HILLTOPPER FOCUS: Harper praises CHD, discusses team's bout with flu, Jackson's emotional weekend on radio show March 3, 2015Western Kentucky point guard Chris Harrison-Docks took just five shots in Saturday's 77-61 win over Florida International, but coach Ray Harper called the effort Monday one of the sophomore's "best in
- Lady Purples roll into semifinals March 3, 2015The Bowling Green Lady Purples knocked out the defending Region 4 champion in emphatic fashion Monday, blitzing Glasgow 65-31 in the opening round of the Region 4 Tournament at E.A. Diddle Arena.
- HILLTOPPER FOCUS: WKU football spring practice schedule set March 2, 2015The Western Kentucky football program will begin spring practices under second-year coach Jeff Brohm on March 17. All 15 practices will be open to the public at Houchens-Smith Stadium.
- Warren East baseball to host dinner, auction March 2, 2015The Warren East High School baseball boosters will host a barbecue dinner and auction Saturday at the school cafeteria.
- Girls hoops team banned from playoffs after Think Pink gestureNarbonne High School girls basketball team forced to forfeit, banned from Los Angeles playoffs, for wearing pink in support of breast cancer awareness due to dress code violation.
- WR Johnson to be traded or cut, thanks Houston fans on InstagramHouston Texans receiver Andre Johnson granted permission to seek trade; will be cut if no deal is made; he thanks Houston fans on Instagram before J.J. Watt tweets tribute.
- No more excuses: NASCAR needs SAFER barriers around all of its tracksLarry McReynolds is tired of hearing all of the excuses. He believes all NASCAR tracks need to have SAFER barriers all the way around, and they need to have them now.
- 17 reasons pro athletes have it better than youIt's no secret that athletes live a sweet life. But just in case you thought you had it pretty good, here's an arbitrary number of reasons why athletes have it better than you.
- Ndamukong Suh's steep price too much for Detroit Lions -- and now he's as good as goneUnless a contract agreement can be reached within the next week, Suh is headed toward becoming an unrestricted free agent March 10 when the signing period begins.
Kentucky News You Can Use